Robotic Camera Control Panel RCCP-1
The Telemetrics RCCP-1 Robotic Camera Control Panel provides a flexible architecture for camera automation. Control of camera, CCU controls, and peripheral devices provide single operator, efficient control of studio operations. The next generation networked control panel design works with the Telemetrics Server Database Camera System (DCS) product line or stand-a-one. Integrated Touch Screen Graphical User Interface is utilized for ROP controls and a hardware interface for trim controls (pan, tilt, zoom, etc.). A joystick control panel provides trim controls for pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris and master pedestal to adjust the camera position. A special assignable knob is used to control the GUI CCU functions. Camera Controls are accomplished using specially designed control screens that emulate the manufacturers remote operating panel. The RCCP-1 is system architecture independent, meaning they will manage systems one only direct camera site to enterprise system with DCS Enterprise System.
- • User Access Control by individual users, groups, or locations
- • Controls via flexible transmission devices: Serial Data (RS232), Ethernet (TCP/IP) with backup port.
- • Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Track Elevation, Iris, and Master Pedestal Controls.
- • Memorizes Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Track Elevation, Iris, & Master Pedestal positions.
- • CCU Control - Eight (8) dynamic assigned knobs to control: master gain, white gain, black level, gamma knee, masking, test bars (where camera supported).
- • Control of Preset Video Switcher for robotics operator preview.
- • Full Camera Controls and scene presets for: Canon, Sony, Ikegami, Hitachi, JVC, Panasonic. Consult factory for model numbers.
- • Control of Weather Proof Control Functions: Wiper, Washer, Extender, Camera Power.
- • Control of Auxiliary Devices - Video Switchers, Audio Devices, Remote Power Outlets.
- • Remote up-gradable software providing future ready systems.
- • Intuitive controls and touch-screen user interface.
- • Unlimited control locations.
- • Capable of controlling cameras in a remote site (different city or country).
- • Uses off-the-shelf standard network infrastructure.
- • Front Panel Touch Pad with Left-Right button. No mouse required.
- • Common Database for full system data - camera controls, video matrix, tally, microphone system.
- • Database Synchronization - Local-Master.